Start down your best path to success!
Start down your best path to success!
Whether you’re seeking a new career direction, more work/life balance, or building your company work force, we can help. We coach and counsel student and professional clients by identifying key strengths and accomplishments while assessing your personality type and career interests.
If you are ready to find your new career, we’ll review your work history, education, strengths, accomplishments, problem areas, skills, values, motivations and goals. Then we can explore and examine career possibilities based on strengths, interests, education and experience.
If you are looking for employees, we will develop a work linked program to build your workforce.
As a career coach for students, athletes, professionals, stay at home parents, and empty nesters. we can help you start, change, or just take your career to the next level, As a career development company we assist businesses build their workforce through developing work linked learning programs. Contact us today!
Through career counseling, clients complete selected assessments of strengths and interests. Clients are equipped with career development tools allowing them to explore related career fields, research types of careers within their strengths and interests, and create a career plan.
We assist clients in developing a professional career portfolio which includes and demonstrates personal strengths, skills, and abilities.
Business and Education Connected assists businesses with career development through creating, developing and implementing work linked learning programs to assist with employee hiring and retention.
"I can not do everything, but I can do something. I must not fail to do the something that I can do." - Helen Keller
Clients complete precisely selected assessments of strengths and interests. The results of these assessments are related to various career fields through four one-hour individual client consultations. Clients are equipped with online tools allowing them to explore the related career fields, research types of careers within their fields, and create a career plan. A client portfolio option is available for the client and will be presented during the final consultation.
· Recognize personal strengths and interests and relate these to various career fields.
· Explore career options
· Create customized career profiles through investigative research using a wide variety of online resources.
· Create a developmental career plan.
· Identify the education and training needs
· Create a set of prioritized career goals based on your research findings.
· Recognize how personal values should fit to your career choice.
· Resume development
· Identify career desired, and research targeted job search
· Develop a working resume
· Understand online or in person job applications
· Develop interview skills for future interview
· Understand, identify and develop “soft skills” for workplace success
· Identify job areas with high need of talent within company & educational institutions which fit this talent
· Arrange and identify internship/job shadow, provide the organizational culture and pace
· Provide a broader picture for internships regarding education, studies and extra-curricular activities to relate to company industry or job.
· Opportunity to show case interns, evaluate intern productivity and transition into company employee
Packages customized into workshops for schools, non-profit organizations and businesses:
1. Career Development Presentations - College and High School
2. Career Development College and Career Workshops
"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs
Client Testimonials and Career Development Blog posts
I understand that every career path has its own unique twists and turns for individuals and businesses. Feel free to message or call me with any specific career development concerns.
Your time is valuable, and I will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible!
Sincerely, Aafke Loney, President
Business and Education Connected, Valencia, PA 16059us
"The best way to predict the future is to create it!" -Peter Drucker